What is radioactivity and where is it used? Can it be seen, heard or otherwise detected?
What are you going to experience in this program?
- making a DIY cloud chamber where you can see radiation
- "touching" the very nucleus of an atom
- measuring the radiation of real radioactive objects
Educational objectives of the program
- distinguish between a safe and a dangerous dose of ionizing radiation
- understand the nature of radioactive transformations
- present a selected application of radioactivity or ionizing radiation to classmates
7. třída - Střední škola
Informace pro Vás
- for English speaking pupils
- from 7th grade of elementary school to all grades of high schools
- 90 minutes
- 50 Kč per pupil + 100 Kč exhibition ticket