What does it look like in my heart? How does my heart work and what is it made of?
What are you going to experience in this program?
- listening to their own heartbeat with a stethoscope
- pig heart dissection – palpation, cutting and examination of individual parts and their functions
Educational objectives of the program
- participants recognize and name the individual parts of the heart on a real organ
- find connections between the anatomy of different parts of the heart and the functions they perform in this organ
- realize the importance of this organ in the human body
7. třída - Střední škola
Informace pro Vás
- for English speaking pupils
- from 7th grade of elementary school to all grades of high schools
- 60 minutes
- 50 Kč per pupil + 100 Kč exhibition ticket